3 Habits for 10 minutes 3 Times/ per Day = 30 minutes/ per Day for 52 Weeks
First Thing in the Morning for 10 minutes while "Earthing or Grounding":
1. Pray: the “Temple Transformation Prayer”
2. Read and/or Write: a scripture, book or guided journal.
3. Declare: Say the “Declaration of Independence from Overeating” pledge, acknowledging God as your #1 Accountability Partner (AP) daily,
Anytime during the day for 10 minutes:
1. Heel Drop: Stand up straight. Lift and drop your heels for 3 minutes.
2. Abs Vacuum: While standing pull your abs tight, pulling your belly button towards your spine for 3 minutes (in 2,3,4; hold 2,3,4 relax 2,3,4).
3. Stocking Pull: Sit in a chair. Hold each end of a sock or knee high stocking. Pull in multiple directions for 4 minutes (see video in facebook group).
Bedtime for 10 minutes with "Legs up the Wall" do these 3 things simultaneously
(see video in facebook group):
1. Deep Breathe (in 2,3,4; hold 2,3,4 relax 2,3,4)
2. Abs Vacuum (in 2,3,4; hold 2,3,4 relax 2,3,4)
3. Kegels (in 2,3,4; hold 2,3,4 relax 2,3,4)
- Drink "Fat Coffee" daily
- Drink at least 2 Quarts of non- carbonated water daily (goal is half of your body weight in ounces per day)
- Smoothie fast on Wednesdays
- Check in with a human AP daily (or our Facebook group)
- Complete one “Temple Renovation” journal page daily
- Brush your teeth and stop eating at 8 PM (2 hours before bedtime)
- Eat something green at every meal and snack
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:1-2 KJV
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6 KJV